iFungo.com Showcase Evaluation Camp at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN. These elite evaluation camps will allow players to showcase their ability in front of numerous colleges. Colleges such as University of Kentucky, University of Louisville, Indiana University, Bradley, Grace College, Danville Area Community College, Southern Illinois, University of Evansville, Ball State and many more!!!
Each player will receive:
- An evaluation from a collegiate coach
- A profile on ShowcaseU.com
- Do-it-Yourself Recruiting Service
- Camp TShirt
- An evaluation from Dugan Sports Performance
- DSP will be in charge of warm ups and 60 times - click the image above for more information on DSP
The event will be taking place at Lucas Oil Stadium on January 22nd, 2010. Early registration will start at 9:30AM for any participant. The event will take place at 12:00PM. The following groups will be at the following times:
- Outfielders 12PM-2PM Registration at 11:00AM
- Infielders and Catchers 2PM-4PM Registration at 1:30PM
- Pitchers and Catchers 4PM-6PM Registration at 3:30PM
If you are participating for different groups be prepared to stay. Water will be provided for all participants.
- Participants may park in the Lucas Oil Stadium South Lot at a cost of $5. Enter off of Capitol Ave. at Entry #6.
- General Public is allowed to come for the cost of $5 at the door
- Registration will be at the SE Entrance just north of the Lucas Oil Stadium ticket office.
Dressing Rooms will be available for participants.
Field surface is FieldTurf. Metal spikes are permitted but rubber cleats are preferred.
List of Coaches Click Here
For more information visit our camp website iFungoCamps.com.
Please fill out your player profile sheet to confirm your registration. The player profile sheet is located here. It will open in a new window.
Walk ins are welcome and the price will be $299 at the door. So register and pay today to save!