• Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
• When shipping a return, you must include the return form found on the top portion of the original packing slip. Save the middle portion for your records.
• Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
• We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
• In the event that an item is damaged during shipping, please contact the carrier or our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can expect a refund to the original form of payment within 7-10 days after we have received your returned product. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax, and a 15% restocking fee.