All items purchased from iFungo are mailed pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon iFungo's delivery to the carrier.
Shipping Methods and Cost
Shipping methods available for an individual order and their associated costs can vary based on size of the order and state of destination (
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). Orders placed on iFungo.com will be delivered via UPS. Shipping costs are dependent on the shipping method you select. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout, prior to the completion of your order.
Generally, you will have the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery (such as Next Day service). If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received and clear credit authorization by 12:00 p.m. (noon) EST or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
• Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding major
• All expedited orders require a correct street address in order for delivery to be made on time.
• You will not incur any charges until the item ordered has been shipped to you.
• Please email our Customer Service Department at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Emails about your Order
You will receive some or all of the following emails after your order is placed:
• Order Confirmation. This email will confirm that we have received your order and will provide you with an order number, shipping and billing information, and an order summary. Please keep this email for your records.
• Shipment Confirmation. This email confirms that your order has shipped. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected and your shipping location.
• Backorder Notice. This email informs you that an item from your order is not available for immediate shipment and will ship when it is available. Your credit card is not charged until the item has shipped. When the item is available to ship, we will send you an email with your order number. Keep this email for your records.
• Important notice about your order. There are a few reasons why you would receive this email, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to the address provided, duplicate order, or cancellation of order. Should you receive a notice like this, please email iFungo Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that the problem can be addressed.
• Return Credit Confirmation. This email confirms that iFungo.com has received your return and credited your original form of payment.
Changing or Canceling Your Order
After you have clicked "Place Order," your order begins to process. While your order is in-process, it may still be canceled. You may cancel you order by logging into “My Account,” locating your order information, and selecting “Cancel Order.”
If your order is no longer in-process and has already shipped, you may return any items you do not want by following our Return Instructions after you receive your order in the mail. If you have any questions about your order please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Occasionally, orders are cancelled by iFungo for various reasons. Some reasons are:
• We had difficulty in processing your payment information.
• We cannot ship to address provided.
• A duplicate order was placed.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an “Important notice regarding your order” via email which will explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items.
• Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
• When shipping a return, you must include the return form found on the top portion of the original packing slip. Save the middle portion for your records.
• Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
• We will not accept CODs or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
• In the event that an item is damaged during shipping, please contact the carrier or our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can expect a refund to the original form of payment within 7-10 days after we have received your returned product. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.
iFungo does not offer any product warranties. Any warranties that may be applicable to the products purchased at iFungo.com are provided by the manufacturer, not iFungo. Any warranty claims are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions.